Yeah! Yeah!:  265
Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales of Vesperia

WEBMASTER
    MVH Enterprise

Status
    Trophies
    Rupees
    1,000,000,000,844 (9,999,999,999 Banked)
    Items Post Glow & ShadowColoured Post StyleShadow UsernameGlowing UsernameShadow UsertitleGlowing UsertitleTheft Immunity
    Users Country Flag
    I don't see any DLC on the eShop so unless it's getting that this issue is irrelevant to anyone playing it on Switch. What you do get are a set of bonus costume titles for everyone which appear in the menu for receiving DLC; Items > Extra Items. You may still wish to leave those alone for now and earn the in-game costumes via the various mini-games/sidequests etc.

My Premium Edition arrived:

ToV1.jpg ToV2.jpg ToV3.jpg ToV4.jpg ToV5.jpg

Paladin

Status
    Trophies
    Rupees
    1,026 (62,430 Banked)
    Users Country Flag
    Just picked this up and am about to dive in. More people get to play it now, so I hope it sells well on all platforms.

Paladin

Status
    Rupees
    2,386 (0 Banked)
    For some reason, the DLC for Tales of Vesperia are their own separate pages instead of being a part of the game's page. You have to search for them through the search page. I'm not sure if it's up in the EU eShop, but it is available through the NA eShop.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, Yuri's new voice actor isn't that bad. It's very easy to tell it's not Troy Baker, but he doesn't do too bad of a job, although it is odd to see the game alternate between him and Troy depending on the scene.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Thread Starter

Banned

Status
    Rupees
    269 (0 Banked)
    Users Country Flag
    SuperUmberto, what do I have to type, in order for it to pop up? I searched it up, but all it showed was the full game. By the way, I live in Europe.
    Last edited by PAOMario; 01-12-2019 at 05:15 AM.

Paladin

Status
    Rupees
    2,386 (0 Banked)
    The best way to find it is to open Search, select Downloadable Content, and then type in Tales of Vesperia. I've heard a number of reports that while it's available on the North American eShop, it's apparently not on the European eShop. I would think Europe would get the DLC first, but that's what I'm hearing. I was able to download it, but apparently several others haven't been able to find it. It honesly should've just been a part of the game page.

Banned

Status
    Rupees
    269 (0 Banked)
    Users Country Flag
    I think I did that. Might try it again, later. It's a bit strange, tho.

Paladin

Status
    Rupees
    2,386 (0 Banked)
    I'm sorry I can't be more help than that. I'm not entirely sure why it's not available for some but it is for others.

WEBMASTER
    MVH Enterprise

Status
    Trophies
    Rupees
    Items Post Glow & ShadowColoured Post StyleShadow UsernameGlowing UsernameShadow UsertitleGlowing UsertitleTheft Immunity
    Users Country Flag
    Still not appearing for me, it appears to be withheld from the EU currently (I would guess due to costume copyright/legal issue or something but that doesn't make sense because they'd be withheld on PS4 too). I'm not bothered though as I'm playing on PS4 and got everything fine on that. One workaround is to download it from another region but you'd only be able to access it in the game through the foreign account and this would also result in getting news from an extra region which requires a drastic method to undo.

The pre-loaded "Bonus Title" costumes available from the start of the game under Items > Extra Items are safe as they're DLC additions you don't earn in-game. The extra ones you can download labelled "Customize Pack" do include in-game titles so whereas it's all safe to just download you may prefer not to receive those through Items > Extra Items in favour of earning them in-game.

Banned

Status
    Rupees
    269 (0 Banked)
    Users Country Flag
    SuperUmberto, it's all good bro. Like King said, I prefer to earn all these items in-game. Not that I care that much about them, especially the costumes, but anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Hooray! My copy arrived, today! Now, I can experience my first Tales of game.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still a few hours in, but I can't seem to get the hang of the battle system. I'm at the sewers beneath the castle. Maybe it's a matter of time, I guess.

WEBMASTER
    MVH Enterprise

Status
    Trophies
    Rupees
    Users Country Flag
    The battle system is quite complex but it's introduced over quite a long time so you won't be doing particularly advanced stuff for a while until you get a better range of artes, skills and have unlocked some more mechanics/capacity for bigger combos. Once it gets more flashy it'll be more fun to master.