Yeah! Yeah!:  264
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: Tales of Vesperia

WEBMASTER
    MVH Enterprise

Status
    Trophies
    Rupees
    1,000,000,000,828 (9,999,999,999 Banked)
    Items Post Glow & ShadowColoured Post StyleShadow UsernameGlowing UsernameShadow UsertitleGlowing UsertitleTheft Immunity
    Users Country Flag
    You might be right, all I know is I could use fully powered Fell Arms immediately, but I had both the Fell Arm and Items options checked. The Fell Arms description sounds like you inherit the power but not the actual Fell Arms so it probably does mean that they're covered by Items, as that did give me all the other weapons.

Hylian Miiverser

Status
    Rupees
    303 (0 Banked)
    Labyrinth of Memories is complete, and every boss rematch has been Magic Lens’d. Gaining 20 levels does wonders for making the fights go a lot quicker, and Traitor to Heaven was a lot easier than I remembered him being.

My next order of business is to get the two Fell Arms I’m missing, so it was off to the Necropolis. I’m really glad the only thing I knew about it was the fact that the two aforementioned weapons are there. The main mechanic of this dungeon caught me off-guard; really cool way to navigate each floor, and including treasure chests to open mid-battle is fun. The maps for each floor are pretty simple right now, but I assume they’ll get more complex in later areas.
    Last edited by Nintendoer; 02-19-2019 at 07:41 PM.

WEBMASTER
    MVH Enterprise

Status
    Trophies
    Rupees
    1,000,000,000,828 (9,999,999,999 Banked)
    Items Post Glow & ShadowColoured Post StyleShadow UsernameGlowing UsernameShadow UsertitleGlowing UsertitleTheft Immunity
    Users Country Flag
    They do. It's quite easy to see which rooms have items but the map doesn't specify which ones are special (like Fell Arms, ultimate weapons, attachments etc).

Hylian Miiverser

Status
    Rupees
    303 (0 Banked)
    I’ve cleared the first two areas of the Necropolis. Such a fun dungeon...

I also unlocked the Fell Arms and cleared 200 man melee with Yuri. ~6300 attack...

I want to eventually do 200 man melee with everyone else, but I think I’ll save that for my next playthrough when I’m able to equip every skill (and have a bit more power on my Fell Arms...).

In other news, I got a good taste of using Patty during the 100 man melee. Wildly different from using Yuri; it’s gonna take some getting used to. Thanks for the link earlier by the way; it’s already been useful in coming up with a preliminary Patty strategy.