Thanks Thanks:  0
Yeah! Yeah!:  3

Thread: Any hope for our boy? (Infinity War spoilers)

Nomadian

Status
    Rupees
    15 (125,865 Banked)

Any hope for our boy? (Infinity War spoilers)

Seeing as how Thor has the Stormbreaker does that mean our boy Beta Ray Bill has no chance of being in the MCU? I know there was the statue thing in Thor: Ragnarok but I was hoping that was just an easter egg and didn't actually mean Beta Ray Bill was dead.
    I hope that maybe at the end of the next Avengers Thor will pass on Stormbreaker to Beta Ray Bill and he'll replace Thor.
    Also a Beta Ray Bill standalone movie would be cool, his origin stories is one of the best, although it requires Thor to be alive, unless they change alot of things.
    May the sun shine though the thorn pierces my side...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Thread Starter

Brotherhood of Moosh

Status
    Rupees
    100,467 (0 Banked)
    Thor's new weapon in Infinity War looks has very similar to Mjolnir from the Ultimate Universe, but in the MCU has the name of Beta Ray's weapon- Stormbreaker.
    We could have Beta Ray in a movie but they might swap names around and call his Jarnbjorn (in the comics Jarnbjorn is a ax Thor uses when he is unworthy of using Mjolnir). Or like you said, Thor might get Mjolnir back and Stormbreaker will go to Beta Ray

Nomadian

Status
    Rupees
    15 (125,865 Banked)
    Well...

It's all but confirmed that Thor is going to die in the next Avengers so, it would be more of a passing of the torch, rather than Thor getting Mjolnir back

Brotherhood of Moosh

Status
    Rupees
    100,467 (0 Banked)
    Chris Hemsworth contract is up after the next Avengers film. Also, none of the characters have had a 4th movie but Chris Hemsworth and Ragnarok director Taika Waititi have expressed interest in doing another Thor movie

Nomadian

Status
    Rupees
    15 (125,865 Banked)
    Exactly.

Warrior

Status
    Rupees
    183 (0 Banked)
    Users Country Flag

I Thought for sure you were going to mention Loki. I hope Loki comes back... I miss him. I can't believe Loki got killed again. And this time he was strangled! I was like, "Noooo!! Loki!!" I was sad... But maybe he'll come back. This isn't the first time.

Brotherhood of Moosh

Status
    Rupees
    100,467 (0 Banked)
    I'm pretty sure Loki is dead. But who knows what End Game has ups it's sleeve-btime travel, alternate realities, so Loki could still show up. I guess I should say that I'm pretty sure our Loki is dead.
    Marvel movies seem to come in 3s. Iron Man 3 ended Tony's arc of getting the Arc Reactor removed and getting with Pepper. Civil War concluded Cap's arc of going from Hero to outlaw.
    But Ragnarok didn't end a arc for Thor. If anything it restarts it.
    There is a possibility for a Thor 4 with that Beta Ray and is out here somewhere.