Yeah! Yeah!:  1

Thread: General RP Interest Check

Newcomer

Status
    Rupees
    5 (0 Banked)
    Users Country Flag

General RP Interest Check

I tried this a while ago before this site got revised (or whatever happened, since I honestly wasn’t around to see what went down for myself and only recently rejoined), but to keep things simple, I just want to see how many (if any) people would be interested in an RP. In all honesty, I don’t really care about the genre or the setting or even the quality of the writing (though I can and will come up with a scenario/plot if you just give me some idea of what you’d be interested in). I just desperately want to RP.

Tl;dr if there’s anyone even remotely interested RPing on here, please let me know so that I can feed the unhealthy addiction I developed during my time on Miiverse. Thank you in advance.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Thread Starter

Paladin

Status
    Rupees
    100,001,034,436 (0 Banked)
    Items Theft ImmunityPost Glow & ShadowColoured Post StyleShadow UsernameUnderlined UsernameBold UsernameGlowing UsernameColoured UsernameGlowing Usertitle
    Users Country Flag
    I may be interested. I'm not sure, though, if I'll be able to be on enough for everyone else. My brother's baseball season is starting up, and I can only stay home if my older sister does too.
    y'all got laptops

Mage

Status
    Rupees
    14 (0 Banked)
    I know this is very late but I haven't been on since they redid the website until now but I would like to role-play although I'm not that good at it that's really fun to do

Knight

Status
    Trophies
    Rupees
    1,095 (0 Banked)
    I'd be down to RP sometime!