Thread: Konami content in smash ultimate

The One

Status
    Rupees
    501,195 (302 Banked)
    Items Post Glow & Shadow
    Users Country Flag

Konami content in smash ultimate

Considering Konami’s general state right now, I find it both humorous and ironic that it’s tied with Capcom for the most major representation from a third party company: 3 playable characters, 3 assist trophies, and 2 stages. If only they would actually make new mainline entries in the Castlevania and metal gear series instead of dragging the names into the ground with awful spin offs and mobile games. Actually, no not metal gear: I fear what they’d do with the series after survive.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Thread Starter

Paladin

Status
    Rupees
    2,307 (0 Banked)
    Don't forget the Castlevania-themed dungeon in World of Light and a similar area that takes inspiration from Metal Gear.

Dreamer

Status
    Trophies
    Rupees
    401,272 (591,000 Banked)
    Items Post Glow & ShadowColoured Post StyleShadow UsertitleGlowing UsertitleColoured UsertitleUnderlined UsertitleItalic UsertitleShadow UsernameGlowing UsernameColoured Username
    Well they didn't really have a choice but to include Snake if they wanted that "everybody is here" tagline. As for Castlevania, it's so iconic that Nintendo might have approached Konami about it even if Konami was in complete shambles and going bankrupt.

The smash team seems to really gravitate towards including any characters that were big deals on the NES, which is understandable I suppose.

The One

Status
    Rupees
    501,195 (302 Banked)
    Items Post Glow & Shadow
    Users Country Flag
    Very understandable. Thinking about it, I’m almost surprised we didn’t get at least Simon in smash 4.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Thread Starter